Hello! Today’s review is Etude House Color My Brows in Rich brown review. It is the most suitable colour for those who have dark hair colour such as black like me hehehe. .
Etude house color my brows has 5 different shades.
#1 Rich Brown: For dark hair such as black or dark brown
#2 Light Brown: For bright hair such as blondie light brown
#3 Red Brown: For red-ish hair such as wine, red brown
#4 Natural Brown: For bright hair such as natural brown
#5 Blondie Brown: For very bright hair such as gold, blondie brown
What it is
A mascara only for eyebrow to keep its layer neat and give natural but urbane colors.
Etude House Color My Brows claims to:
– Hide dark & black brow: Providing natural and clear brow colors by hiding its own dark color.
– Easy & Quick brow coloring: Quickly dried to make brow layer and color fixed even while re-applying.
– Brow care: Allantoin, Beeswax, Carnauba wax provide nutrition and moisture on skin and brow.
How to use Etude Color My Brows?
– Lightly touch eyebrow in the opposite direction of eyebrow to layer color.
– Comb towards eyebrow layer to make them neat. Make brow head’s layer to stand.
– In case of lack of eyebrow hair, use eyebrow pencil to make eyebrow line first and use Color My Brow: It makes naturally clear eyebrow.
I think the packaging is simpler than the other Etude House product since it came with a book-like brochure-like. (Sorry I don’t know how to describe it, just see the picture below if you don’t understand what I’m saying).
To use this product, you only need to open the bottle by twisting it & apply the product using the included applicator. The applicator shape is just like a normal brow brush. It’s smooth & doesn’t irritate your eye brows.
The product’s smell doesn’t sting or very strong. It dries up pretty quickly once you apply it on your eyebrows.
I really love this product because it can bring out my natural eyebrows colour & emphasises it without creating a sinchan eyebrows look. (You know, his bold, dark & straight eyebrows hahaha.. it’ll make you look more manly. . Jkjkjk)
It also can be cleaned easily using makeup remover. (What a relieve XD)
Repurchase? No, maybe I’d like to spend my money on something else more useful than this one, since I seldom draw my brows. (It’s not that my eyebrows is that pretty but it doesn’t allowed in my high school to wear makeup at school).
Thank you for reading my review. Please leave a comment if you have anything to ask. Hope you find this helpful 🙂